Terms and Conditions
We take the importance of security in electronic transactions very seriously. We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure the payment services are delivered with the highest security.
- Our terms are full payment with order.
- Credit card orders can be placed online using our secure server (Viva Payments) or PayPal.
- We only accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners και Discover cards that allow online (e-commerce) transactions
Viva Payment Services SA, was founded in December 2010. As a Payment Institution, the company operates under official license by the Bank of Greece. Viva Payments offers innovative payment services to businesses and professionals, combining maximum security with flexibility and support.
Viva as a payment institution, adheres to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) so as to:
- Protect the privacy of its customers
- Enhance customer confidence through a higher level of data security
- Protect its customers from financial loss and 'redress' costs
- Maintain confidence and protect the reputation of the customer's name
Viva is PCI-DSS certified and implements the prerequisite security policies which are constantly evaluated by a certified security auditor.
Viva does not store customer card data on its systems. The data is encrypted and transmitted to the international organizations. Personal and confidential data is stored only in encrypted form on the Viva servers, which do not have direct connection to the Internet.
To ensure data transfer security the encryption protocol EV SSL-128bit is used. The system is implemented in cooperation with the company Thawte, which specializes in security transactions.
Access to the systems of Viva is controlled by firewalls, which allow the use of specific services to customers/visitors while prohibiting access to Viva systems and databases which use and store sensitive data. To ensure maximum data protection, as required by PCI-DSS, Viva uses the latest technology for tracking malicious attacks (Intrusion Detection and Denial of Service Protection Systems).
In terms of physical access, Viva hosts the entire infrastructure at Rackspace (Level 1 Certified Services Provider), a UK based certified PCI-DSS data center. The data center has 24x7 security and only authorized employees have access to the data halls. Security engineers from Obrela Security Industries provide 24 hour surveillance of the hosting facilities and of external threats from the internet. All necessary security patches are applied to prevent potential threats. All systems have followed a rigorous process of hardening in accordance with the requirements of the PCI-DSS.
From the beginning to the conclusion of your on-line session, all information and personal data is encrypted using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Encryption is basically a way of encoding information until it reaches the specified recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. Every time you make a payment with Viva, all communication between your computer and Viva systems is encrypted using the 128 bit EV key from Thawte (the most recognized company in issuing cryptographic keys for banking services). This means that each time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts the key using the first 128 bits and then transmits the encrypted data to the system. The Viva system first decrypts the information obtained using the same key (assigned as soon as the connection is initiated with the service) and processes it. The Viva systems transmit data using the same encryption process.
Viva Payment Services is a payment institution licensed by the Bank of Greece. The same basic principles that apply to traditional banking also apply to Viva. All information supplied by the card holder to Viva is confidential.
Regarding the PCI-DSS certification, Viva has taken all necessary steps deemed necessary in the context of the services provided.
To ensure data privacy is respected, personal data is stored on a secure "central server". Adhering to N.2472/1997 "on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data"
Respecting personal data, keep your personal information in a secure central server "central server". Viva has the right to maintain a secure record of personal data from employees, partners, customers and suppliers, which may be transmitted in Greece and abroad, provided that the database and data transmission are in accordance with the business purposes of Viva and the Law as stated in N.2472/1997 "on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data".
• Our terms are full payment with order.
• Credit card orders can be placed online using our secure server (Vivapaymenets).
• Designs, colours may vary slightly.
• Products are generally dispatched within 24 hours if the order is received before midday.
• Local orders are dispatched by Easy Mail and international orders are dispatched by TNT. Please note that Meraki is not responsible for any Duty or Taxes charged on international orders.
• Prices and offers apply only to this website and not to any other medium, and may be subject to change.
If you have any queries about our products, please ask before ordering - we try to reply to all e-mail enquiries the same day – email@example.com
All trademarks acknowledged. All rights reserved.
How to return an item:
At Meraki, it is extremely important to us that our customers are completely happy with our service and our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange it within the first 14 days after purchase or refund the credit card used for the purchase. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always ask the reason for the return as our goal is to always improve our level of service. If you have an opinion to express, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We welcome your comments!
When returning products:
• Please enclose a short note detailing the reason for refund, date of purchase, purchaser's name and method of payment.
• Wrap the item securely in its original packaging.
• Send the package to the address below:
8 Paradisou str
17123 Nea Smyrni
T: +30 2130338236
• We will notify you when we have processed your refund.
For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.